I was diagnosed with a miscarriage. Can I use the abortion pills?
Miscarriage  is diagnosis of a pregnancy that has naturally ended on its own. Many other common terms for miscarriage include (but are not limited to): missed abortion, spontaneous abortion, dead embryo, anembryonic gestation, and non-viable pregnancy.
If you have been diagnosed with a miscarriage (or any of the above), you have several options which include: allowing your body to respond to the miscarriage on it’s own and wait for bleeding, using the abortion pills to expedite the process of bleeding and cramping, thus removing the miscarriage from the uterus, or having an aspiration procedure performed by a professional to remove the miscarriage from the uterus. If you choose to use the abortion pills, the recommendations for the medication use are the same.
 WebMd. Abortion Pill Effective, Safe After Miscarriage. 2005. Retrieved from: https://www.webmd.com/baby/news/20050824/abortion-pill-effective-safe-after-miscarriage
Before an abortion with pills
- How can I learn about abortion laws by country?
- I know somebody who needs an abortion, how can I be of support?
- Will the abortion pills cause birth defects in a baby I have in the future?
- Will taking the abortion pills make it harder for me to get pregnant in the future?
- Will medical staff be able to notice that I am having an abortion?
- What if I find out that I am pregnant with twins? Can I still have an abortion with pills?
- I was diagnosed with a miscarriage. Can I use the abortion pills?
- I am over 20 weeks pregnant. Can I use the pills for abortion?
- Based on my period I am less than 6 weeks pregnant. Do I have to wait to use the abortion pills?
- I had surgery on the uterus 6 months ago, can I still use the abortion pills?
- Can I take the abortion pills if I have been diagnosed with a STD or reproductive tract infection?
- Can I have an abortion with pills if I have had a C-section in the past?
- I have been diagnosed with ectopic pregnancy, can I use the abortion pills?
- I have an IUD in place, can I use the abortion pills?
- I have anemia, can I take the abortion pills?
- I am HIV positive, can I take the abortion pills?
- I am Rh Negative blood type. Is it a problem to have an abortion with pills ?
- Is there a weight restriction for abortion pills?
- Is there an age limit for the abortion pills?
- What are the side effect of taking the abortion pills?
- Can I breastfeed while using abortion pills?
- What happens if I use abortion pills and I am not pregnant?
*Nothing provided herein should be construed as professional medical advice and no medication / pills should be used without a prescription from a licensed / registered medical practitioner eligible to prescribe such medication in your local jurisdiction.