Will I be able to get pregnant after an abortion?
Your fertility can return very quickly after an abortion, sometimes as fast as 8 days . If you want to become pregnant in the future, the abortion should not prevent this. If you want to prevent pregnancy, there are many options for contraception. Please see
www.findmymethod.org for more information.
 Women on Web. When can you get pregnant again after having a abortion with pills? Retrieved from: https://www.womenonweb.org/en/page/1279/when-can-you-get-pregnant-again-after-having-a-abortion-with-pills
After an abortion with pills
- Do I need an ultrasound to confirm the abortion pills were successful?
- Do the abortion pills get less effective if you use them again in the future?
- How can I prevent another pregnancy in the future?
- How many days should I rest after using abortion pills?
- What happens if I am still pregnant after using abortion pills?
- Will I need a dilation and curettage (D&C) after using abortion pills?
- Will I be able to get pregnant after an abortion?
- How long do I need to wait to have sex after using abortion pills?
*Nothing provided herein should be construed as professional medical advice and no medication / pills should be used without a prescription from a licensed / registered medical practitioner eligible to prescribe such medication in your local jurisdiction.