What happens if I am still pregnant after using abortion pills?
If the abortion pills did not terminate your pregnancy, you can try again or have a surgical abortion if this procedure is available where you live. To use the abortion pills again it is recommended to wait 72 hours since the last time you used the pills.
Contact us if you have questions on how to use abortion pills.
After an abortion with pills
- Do I need an ultrasound to confirm the abortion pills were successful?
- Do the abortion pills get less effective if you use them again in the future?
- How can I prevent another pregnancy in the future?
- How many days should I rest after using abortion pills?
- What happens if I am still pregnant after using abortion pills?
- Will I need a dilation and curettage (D&C) after using abortion pills?
- Will I be able to get pregnant after an abortion?
- How long do I need to wait to have sex after using abortion pills?
*Nothing provided herein should be construed as professional medical advice and no medication / pills should be used without a prescription from a licensed / registered medical practitioner eligible to prescribe such medication in your local jurisdiction.