Frequently Asked Questions
During an abortion with pills
- I am allergic to NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) including ibuprofen. What can I use for pain control instead during an abortion with pills?
- How can I manage pain associated with the abortion pills?
- What if I bleed too much after taking the abortion pills?
- Do women always bleed after using the abortion pills?
- How long will I bleed after using the abortion pills?
- Can I drink alcohol during the medical abortion procedure?
- Can I swallow the abortion pills?
- Can I use abortion pills vaginally?
- Can I use Misoprostol that comes with Diclofenac?
- Can I eat during the abortion pill procedure?
- Do I need to use antibiotics during the abortion?
- Will medical staff be able to notice that I am having an abortion?