I am allergic to NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) including ibuprofen. What can I use for pain control instead during an abortion with pills?

If you have an allergy to NSAIDs (including ibuprofen), the alternatve medication recommended for pain is Tyelenol. Tylenol is available over-the-counter in most countries, 2 (325 mg tablets) every 4-6 hours is recommended for pain relief.


*Nothing provided herein should be construed as professional medical advice and no medication / pills should be used without a prescription from a licensed / registered medical practitioner eligible to prescribe such medication in your local jurisdiction.