Can I drink alcohol during the medical abortion procedure?
It is advised to avoid alcohol  while using the abortion pills. Alcohol can effect your ability to think clearly while using the abortion pills, and it could also interfere with medications used for pain or infection (if complications occur).
 Women on Web. Can you eat or drink while you are taking the medicines? Retrieved from: https://www.womenonweb.org/en/page/3912/can-you-eat-or-drink-while-you-are-taking-the-medicines
During an abortion with pills
- I am allergic to NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) including ibuprofen. What can I use for pain control instead during an abortion with pills?
- How can I manage pain associated with the abortion pills?
- What if I bleed too much after taking the abortion pills?
- Do women always bleed after using the abortion pills?
- How long will I bleed after using the abortion pills?
- Can I drink alcohol during the medical abortion procedure?
- Can I swallow the abortion pills?
- Can I use abortion pills vaginally?
- Can I use Misoprostol that comes with Diclofenac?
- Can I eat during the abortion pill procedure?
- Do I need to use antibiotics during the abortion?
- Will medical staff be able to notice that I am having an abortion?
*Nothing provided herein should be construed as professional medical advice and no medication / pills should be used without a prescription from a licensed / registered medical practitioner eligible to prescribe such medication in your local jurisdiction.