What are the unsafe methods of abortion?
Unsafe methods of abortion  are any methods that do not include use of the abortion pills with evidence-based instructions, or provision of a surgical abortion procedure by an expert trained in abortion.
 WHO. Preventing unsafe abortion. 2019. Retrieved from: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/preventing-unsafe-abortion
- Can I use abortion pills to prevent pregnancy as a method of contraception?
- What is the difference between morning after-pill and abortion pill?
- If I am unsure about having an abortion, what are the other options in front of me?
- What are the two main types of abortion?
- Why are women choosing to get an abortion?
- What are the unsafe methods of abortion?
- What is the difference between Mifepristone & Misoprostol?
- What are the abortion pills? What’s in them?
- What is the difference between medical and surgical abortion?
- What is the difference between a miscarriage and an abortion?
- Is abortion dangerous?
- What are the risks and complications associated with abortion pills?
- Will I need a doctor’s prescription to buy abortion pills?
- Why do other websites have different information about abortion pills?
*Nothing provided herein should be construed as professional medical advice and no medication / pills should be used without a prescription from a licensed / registered medical practitioner eligible to prescribe such medication in your local jurisdiction.