Why do other websites have different information about abortion pills?
There is a lot of contradictory information about abortion not only on the Internet, but also amongst unauthorized abortion pill sellers and even medical staff. Since abortion is restricted in many countries and many people are against abortion, it is easy to find biased information that is not based on scientific evidence. We believe it is important to follow information based on recommendations by international medical organizations and experts in abortion.
All the information safe2choose provides on this website is based on scientific studies done by international medical organizations. Our counselors and medical doctors are trained to give you the most updated information and proper counseling for medical abortion. Click here to read trustworthy information about abortion or contact us if you have questions.
If you want to read other reliable information, we recommend you to visit the following websites:
- World Health Organization
- International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- International Planned Parenthood Federation
- Planned Parenthood
- How to Use Abortion Pills
- The National Abortion Federation
- Guttmacher Institute
- Can I use abortion pills to prevent pregnancy as a method of contraception?
- What is the difference between morning after-pill and abortion pill?
- If I am unsure about having an abortion, what are the other options in front of me?
- What are the two main types of abortion?
- Why are women choosing to get an abortion?
- What are the unsafe methods of abortion?
- What is the difference between Mifepristone & Misoprostol?
- What are the abortion pills? What’s in them?
- What is the difference between medical and surgical abortion?
- What is the difference between a miscarriage and an abortion?
- Is abortion dangerous?
- What are the risks and complications associated with abortion pills?
- Will I need a doctor’s prescription to buy abortion pills?
- Why do other websites have different information about abortion pills?
*Nothing provided herein should be construed as professional medical advice and no medication / pills should be used without a prescription from a licensed / registered medical practitioner eligible to prescribe such medication in your local jurisdiction.