If I am unsure about having an abortion, what are the other options in front of me?
Women facing unwanted pregnancy should know that there are three options  available to them: 1) continuing the pregnancy for themselves and become mother, 2) continuing the pregnancy with a plan for adoption, or 3) having an abortion. It is important to make a choice based on what you feel is best for you.
 Planned Parenthood. Pregnancy Options. Retrieved from: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/pregnancy/pregnancy-options
- Can I use abortion pills to prevent pregnancy as a method of contraception?
- What is the difference between morning after-pill and abortion pill?
- If I am unsure about having an abortion, what are the other options in front of me?
- What are the two main types of abortion?
- Why are women choosing to get an abortion?
- What are the unsafe methods of abortion?
- What is the difference between Mifepristone & Misoprostol?
- What are the abortion pills? What’s in them?
- What is the difference between medical and surgical abortion?
- What is the difference between a miscarriage and an abortion?
- Is abortion dangerous?
- What are the risks and complications associated with abortion pills?
- Will I need a doctor’s prescription to buy abortion pills?
- Why do other websites have different information about abortion pills?
*Nothing provided herein should be construed as professional medical advice and no medication / pills should be used without a prescription from a licensed / registered medical practitioner eligible to prescribe such medication in your local jurisdiction.