Will you be having an abortion with abortion pills?
If you are having an abortion with pills, we want you to know that we respect your decision and are here for you if you would like our support. Having an abortion with pills is a safe and effective procedure with the right information and proper guidance.
Can I have an abortion with pills at home using safe2choose services?
You can use safe2choose abortion pills at home without medical supervision unless:
- You are more than 10 weeks pregnant
- You are allergic to Mifepristone or Misoprostol
- You had a caesarean birth or an uterine procedure in the last 6 months and are still healing from the procedure
- You have an ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy that is growing outside of the womb)
- -If you have an intrauterine device (IUD) e.g. the Copper T Paragard or the Mirena, you can have an abortion with pills as long as you remove the IUD before starting the procedure.
- -If you have Porphyria or Adrenal gland disorder you should use Misoprostol only, not Mifepristone. Get in touch with us for more information.
- -If you have anemia, you can still have an abortion with pills, but it is recommended that you are no more than 30 minutes away from a hospital the day you use Misoprostol
- Click here if you are buying abortion pills locally
Learn how to use abortion pills using the correct protocols:
Below you will find the two safe abortion protocols. Select Mifepristone and Misoprostol or Misoprostol only, depending on which protocol you will use.
Remember: there are only two ways for you to have a safe abortion with pills. You might find different information on the internet but safe2choose follows the most up-to-date scientific studies approved by the World Health Organization and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. We highly recommend that you follow these instructions for a safe and effective procedure.
If you have any questions about abortion with pills, please write us in live chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org