Who are we and why do we advocate for safe abortion?
safe2choose is a social enterprise that is a part of an international movement for reproductive justice and access to safe abortion. Our mission is to connect women all around the world to accurate information and quality, affordable abortion pills so that they can have a safe abortion where, when and with whom they feel most comfortable.
Our team includes multilingual counselors, medical doctors and experts in the field of public health and international development that work together to provide you with accurate information about safe abortion. We support and respect women to make their own decisions regarding their bodies and reproductive health.
Why abortion pills?
safe2choose believes that women faced with an unwanted pregnancy have the right to make decisions about their bodies and their future under safe conditions. We understand that in countries where abortion is not permitted many women are forced to have unsafe abortions that endanger their lives. Abortion pills are a safe option for women all around the world as well as an integral part in the struggle for reproductive rights.
Did you know:
- An estimated 85 million (41%) pregnancies occurring each year are unintended
- Each year, 56 million induced abortions occurr worldwide and 6,9 million women are treated for complications from unsafe abortions
- 88% of abortions worldwide take place in developing countries.
- 35 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 worldwide occurred annually from 2010 to 2014 (Guttmacher Institute).
Is to promote safe abortion by facilitating access to abortion pills.
- Always provides information based on the most up-to-date scientific evidence about abortion.
- Offers medical abortion services that are safe, confidential, convenient, affordable and free from judgment and stigma.
- Provides access to high quality and internationally approved abortion pills at the lowest price possible and with a medical perscription.
- Is easy to reach, friendly and supportive.
- Always respects your right to make your own decisions.