What Is the Success Rate for Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA) abortions?
When performed by trained health professionals, Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA) is 99% effective.
The pregnancy hormone rapidly decreases after an MVA, but it still takes time for the hormones to get back to normal. Your home urine pregnancy test should become negative after ~ two weeks. 
 “Clinical updates in reproductive health.” Ipas, 2020, www.ipas.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ClinicalUpdatesInReproductiveHealthCURHE20-English-digital.pdf. Accesed November 2020.
During an Abortion with Manual Vacuum Aspiration
- What Is the Success Rate for Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA) abortions?
- Is a Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA) Abortion Painful?
- What Are the Side Effects of a Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA) Abortion?
- Is Surgical Abortion Safe?
- What are the Different Gestational Ages for Each Method?
- What is an Induction Abortion?
- What is Dilation and Curettage (D&C)?
- What is Dilation and Evacuation (D&E)?
- What is an Electric Vacuum Aspiration (EVA)?
- What is a Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA)?
- What Are the Potential Risks and Complications For a Vacuum Aspiration Abortion?
*Nothing provided herein should be construed as professional medical advice and no medication / pills should be used without a prescription from a licensed / registered medical practitioner eligible to prescribe such medication in your local jurisdiction.