Why are women choosing to get an abortion?
Facing an unplanned pregnancy can be a very stressful situation. Often people have sex to enjoy and experience pleasure, without the intent of becoming pregnant. An ongoing pregnancy becomes a lifetime responsibility, and a woman may decide that being pregnant is not the best option for her and she will seek abortion. In fact, it is common that a woman may choose abortion more than once during her lifetime. A woman may choose to have an abortion for many different reasons , but ultimately she should make a decision that is best for herself.
 Guttmacher. Reasons U.S. Women Have Abortions: Quantitative and Qualitative Perspectives. 2005. Retrieved from: https://www.guttmacher.org/journals/psrh/2005/reasons-us-women-have-abortions-quantitative-and-qualitative-perspectives
- Can I use abortion pills to prevent pregnancy as a method of contraception?
- What is the difference between morning after-pill and abortion pill?
- If I am unsure about having an abortion, what are the other options in front of me?
- What are the two main types of abortion?
- Why are women choosing to get an abortion?
- What are the unsafe methods of abortion?
- What is the difference between Mifepristone & Misoprostol?
- What are the abortion pills? What’s in them?
- What is the difference between medical and surgical abortion?
- What is the difference between a miscarriage and an abortion?
- Is abortion dangerous?
- What are the risks and complications associated with abortion pills?
- Will I need a doctor’s prescription to buy abortion pills?
- Why do other websites have different information about abortion pills?
*Nothing provided herein should be construed as professional medical advice and no medication / pills should be used without a prescription from a licensed / registered medical practitioner eligible to prescribe such medication in your local jurisdiction.