What are the two main types of abortion?
There are two types of abortion : medical abortion with pills or surgical procedure. Both are effective and safe when they are done properly. Women may choose one method over another for personal or safety reasons, or may only have one method available as an option to her.
 Bpas. Abortion treatments. Retrieved from: https://www.bpas.org/abortion-care/abortion-treatments/
- Can I use abortion pills to prevent pregnancy as a method of contraception?
- What is the difference between morning after-pill and abortion pill?
- If I am unsure about having an abortion, what are the other options in front of me?
- What are the two main types of abortion?
- Why are women choosing to get an abortion?
- What are the unsafe methods of abortion?
- What is the difference between Mifepristone & Misoprostol?
- What are the abortion pills? What’s in them?
- What is the difference between medical and surgical abortion?
- What is the difference between a miscarriage and an abortion?
- Is abortion dangerous?
- What are the risks and complications associated with abortion pills?
- Will I need a doctor’s prescription to buy abortion pills?
- Why do other websites have different information about abortion pills?
*Nothing provided herein should be construed as professional medical advice and no medication / pills should be used without a prescription from a licensed / registered medical practitioner eligible to prescribe such medication in your local jurisdiction.