What is a Surgical Abortion?
A surgical abortion is a procedure in which a pregnancy is removed from the uterus by a qualified health-care provider. 
 “Safe abortion: technical and policy guidance for health systems.” World Health Organization, second edition, 2012, www.who.int/reproductivehealth/publications/unsafe_abortion/9789241548434/en/. Accesed November 2020.
Before an Manual Vacuum Aspiration Abortion
- Are There Any Side Effects Associated With a Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA)? Can it Cause Infertility?
- How Much Does a Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA) cost?
- What is the Recovery Time for a Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA) Procedure?
- Is Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA) Painful?
- What Happens During the Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA) Procedure?
- How Late Into My Pregnancy Can I Get a Manual Vacuum Aspiration Abortion?
- Which is the Right Choice for Me – A Vacuum Aspiration Abortion or the Abortion Pills?
- Which is Safer – a Vacuum Aspiration Abortion or the Abortion Pills?
- Is There a Difference in Success Rate Between Vacuum Aspiration Abortions and Abortion Pills?
- What is the Cost Difference between A Vacuum Aspiration Abortion and the Abortion Pills?
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Vacuum Aspiration Abortion?
- What are the Differences Between Vacuum Aspiration and Dilation & Evacuation Abortion (D&E)?
- What are the Different Types of Surgical Abortion Procedures?
- What is a Surgical Abortion?
*Nothing provided herein should be construed as professional medical advice and no medication / pills should be used without a prescription from a licensed / registered medical practitioner eligible to prescribe such medication in your local jurisdiction.