safe2choose (www.safe2choose.org) owns and operate this Website. This document governs your relationship with www.safe2choose.org (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the information –images, text and videos-, and services -including the counseling and the Online Consultation- available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”).
By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
Counselors and their Services
The website enables you to communicate with a counselor, consultant, empanelled medical practitioner and doctors or any other person (collectively « counselor ») for the purpose of getting counseling, information and advice (collectively « counselor services »).
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and www.safe2choose.org will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of www.safe2choose.org or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by www.safe2choose.org and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms and conditions of the Online Counseling Service
The Counseling Service is an online service provided to women who are considering having medical abortion or having certain questions regarding medical abortion. The Counseling Service subscribes to international agreements on human rights where the right to live, health, information, confidentiality, and benefit from the scientific progress are protected. The following conditions apply to our Counseling Service offered by www.safe2choose.org:
- We only provide information and knowledge on the safe abortion and it does not constitute an offer to promote medical abortion.
- You will share your questions with our Counsellor by filling a form included on the “Contact Us and Live chat” section of this Website.
- Our Counsellor will provide relevant information based on your request by sending you an e-mail. Therefore you are obliged to provide a valid e-mail address.
- The Online Counseling Service is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
- You will not be charged for using the Online Counseling Service at any time.
- The “Contact Us and Live chat” section of this Website is an online Counseling and consultation service offered to women who face an unwanted pregnancy and who have freely decided they need an abortion.
- Completing an Online Consultation is a mandatory requirement to access our Counseling service.
- You are responsible for understanding any legal restrictions to access information on Medical abortion in the country where you live. www.safe2choose.org will not be liable for any legal consequences you face as a result of using the Counseling Services provided by this Website.
- You are responsible for providing accurate and complete information about your health. Omitting any information may result in inaccurate Counseling or advice. www.safe2choose.org will not be liable for any inaccurate counselling or advice which may cause health issue to you in case of any omission or inaccuracy in the information provided by you.
- Empanelled Medical Practitioner & Doctor may be given access to the information provided by you in order to provide you accurate Counseling with respect to medical abortion.
- We make no representation or warranty whatsoever as to whether you will find the counselor services relevant, useful, correct, relevant, satisfactory or suitable to your needs.
- You agree, confirm and acknowledge that you are aware of the fact that the Counseling and consultation services are not a complete substitute for a face-to-face examination and/or session by a licensed qualified medical doctor. Furthermore, we strongly recommend that you will consider seeking advice by having an in-person appointment with a licensed and qualified medical doctor in case you do not receive satisfactory response. Never disregard, avoid, or delay in obtaining medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare counselor, by face-to-face appointment, because of information or advice you received through us.
- This Website is not intended for diagnosis, including information regarding which drugs or treatment that may be appropriate for you, and you should disregard any such advice if delivered through the website.
Disclaimer of Liability
Under no circumstances will www.safe2choose.org be responsible for any type of loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from Counseling and online chat Services, any content posted on the Website or shared by our doctors and Counselors, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with www.safe2choose.org and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to www.safe2choose.org.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.safe2choose.org, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
www.safe2choose.org shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected. All other clauses remain in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
American Citizens living in the United States of America or abroad are not eligible to use our online Counseling services until further notice.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and www.safe2choose.org. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of www.safe2choose.org.