SEO Link building Specialist
Position: SEO Link building Specialist
Location: Anywhere in the World / Remote
Contract Term: until December 31st 2021 with possibility of extension
The digital revolution is transforming how more than 4.5 billion people access sexual and reproductive health care and information. The increasing use of technology provides a unique opportunity to reach vulnerable populations that are excluded from traditional healthcare systems or burdened by geographic barriers, high costs, and stigma. Women and young people increasingly turn to the internet as the first touch-point for information, including guidance about reproductive health and abortion information.
Women First Digital (WFD) is an eHealth social enterprise comprised of three online platforms (descriptions below) that provide information and counseling services on safe abortion, contraception and SRHR. At WFD, we believe in leveraging the power of the digital revolution to ensure that all women, regardless of where they live, have access to a safe abortion option. Through these platforms we connect women all around the world to accurate information, allowing them to make informed decisions about comprehensive abortion care and services.
- safe2choose.org connects women all around the world to accurate and individualized information on abortion, so that they can have a safe abortion where, when, and with whom they feel most comfortable. Our team includes multilingual counselors, medical doctors, and experts in the field of public health and international development.
- HowToUseAbortionPill.org (also known as PinkShoes.org ) in regions of the world where criminalization or stigma make abortion resources inaccessible)
HowToUse is a one-stop global resource for safe abortion, providing simple instructions on how to use medical abortion pills. HowToUse also provides abortion eLearning courses, country-specific abortion information and is currently translated into 24 languages.
- Findmymethod.org shares information on contraception that is easy to understand, comprehensive, and globally representative.
We are looking for a creative SEO Specialist to optimize the content on our websites based on analytics and keyword research.
- Perform ongoing link building research, expansion, and revision for WFD’s three websites – howtouseabortionpill.org; safe2choose.org; and findmymethod.org;
- Monitor functionality and performance of keywords on each website and offer content repurposing;
- Build links through community and social media sites;
- Research and analyze competitor’s links and keywords;
- Develop and implement link building strategies and back-link analysis for different the regions/languages;
- Work with the SEO team and communications department to ensure SEO link building best practices are properly implemented.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Proven SEO link building experience;
- Experience with SEO Tools (Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz, Search Console and Google Analytics);
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms;
- Experience with website optimization tools;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language (competency in Spanish or French or Portuguese or Hindi, preferred);
- Ability to work within a team and independently;
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills;
- Interest in social justice and / or reproductive rights;
- Highly organized and attentive to details;
- Independent access to a working computer and strong connection to the Internet.
Contract Type and Term:
This is a Consultancy Contract valid until December 31st 2021 with possibility of extension.
Compensation: The Consultant shall be paid on an hourly basis, paid monthly upon receipt of invoice and time-sheet indicating the number of hours worked.
We invite all interested candidates to submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing your experience
- Letter of Motivation outlining how your experience and skills fit with the required job description (1-page maximum). Please also indicate your salary requirements.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SEO Link building Specialist” in the subject line by 16th August 2021.